Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wildflower Cases Review

I recently made my first order from Wildflower Cases and I thought I'd do a quick review.


I have always thought that Wildflower made such cute cellphone cases but have always been apprehensive to order because of the price. Their iPhone cases are $35 each plus $5.95 for shipping. I've been wanting one of these cases for quite a few months now and when I saw that they were having a special for free shipping with any purchase, I was able to justify the purchase. I ordered the Sunflower Gold Studded Pyramid case for iPhone 5/5s on Friday April 11th and received my case in the mail today (April 15th). I was very satisfied with how fast my order came in.

The case was in a plastic bag which was wrapped in this cheetah print tissue paper sealed with a sticker with the company logo. This packaging, as well as the packing slip, was sealed in a bubblewrap envelope.
Along with my case I got some free stickers- two cheetah print and one big square sticker that matched the print of my case.

The case fit my phone nicely. The studs gave my phone some weight, which I don't mind at all. I love that the black bumper goes all the way around the case. (My previous case's bumper cut off on the edges where there were buttons on the left and bottom of the phone.) The case does not block ay buttons or chord outlets. It is so cute and I've already gotten compliments on it!

Overall, I am very pleased with my case and I was very impressed with the cute packaging. I definitely see myself ordering again from Wildflower in the future!
Wildflower makes cases for the iPhone 4/4s, 5/5s, 5c, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S4! Order yours today at wildflowercases.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment